Interim Report 1 January – 31 March 2019
The step out into Europe
1 JANUARY – 31 MARCH 2019 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 41 percent to SEK 845 million (597), of which organic growth amounted to 4 percent and acquired growth amounted to 35 percent.
- EBITA increased by 22 percent to SEK 70 million (57), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 8.3 percent (9.6).
- Profit after tax increased by 33 percent and amounted to SEK 35 million (26).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 99 million (39).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.34 (1.09). For the 12-month period, earnings per share amounted to SEK 5.61 (4.86).
- The equity ratio amounted to 52 percent (42).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 58 percent (64).
- During the quarter the company raised SEK 501 million in a rights issue with preferential rights for the company’s shareholders. The rights issue was oversubscribed by 68 percent.
- After the end of the quarter the acquisition of Wellspect HealthCare’s business in surgery and respiratory medicine was completed. The acquisition is expected to contribute about SEK 170 million to annual sales.
For more information, contact;
Kristina Willgård, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70 510 12 23
Martin Almgren, CFO, email@example.com, +46 70 228 15 45
Investors. analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be given in English and take about 20 minutes. After which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 10 May 2019.
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 113242
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science sector, offering high-quality products, services and advice to the private and public sectors, mainly in the Nordic region and rest of Europe. AddLife has about 900 employees in some 40 subsidiaries that operate under their own brands. The Group has annual sales of about SEK 2.7 billion. AddLife shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 14:00 a.m. CET on May 9, 2019.