Year-End Report 1 January - 31 December 2018
1 OCTOBER – 31 DECEMBER 2018 (3 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 3 percent to SEK 685 million (668).
- EBITA amounted to SEK 74 million (79), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 10.8 percent (11.7), including acquisition costs of SEK 6 million.
- Profit after tax increased by 9 percent and amounted to SEK 44 million (40).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 1.83 (1.67).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 92 million (97).
1 JANUARY – 31 DECEMBER 2018 (12 MONTHS)
- Net sales increased by 6 percent to SEK 2,482 million (2,333).
- EBITA amounted to SEK 245 million (234), corresponding to an EBITA-margin of 9.9 percent (10.0), including acquisition costs of SEK 8 million.
- Profit after tax increased by 7 percent and amounted to SEK 129 million (120).
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 5.36 (4.95).
- Cash flow from operating activities amounted to SEK 177 million (208).
- The equity ratio amounted to 35 percent (40).
- Return on working capital (P/WC) amounted to 62 percent (63).
- During the financial year five acquisitions have been completed, with a combined annual sale of about SEK 750 million.
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 2.20 per share.
Stockholm, 12 February 2019
AddLife AB (publ)
Investors. analysts and the media are invited to a teleconference at which CEO Kristina Willgård and CFO Martin Almgren will present the interim report. The presentation will be given in English and take about 20 minutes. after which there will be an opportunity to ask questions.
The teleconference will be at 10:00 a.m. on 12 December 2019
The presentation will be available via the following link: https://5569958126.globalmeet.com/MartinAlmgren
Please call on: +46 8 22 90 90 code: 113242
AddLife is an independent player in the Life Science industry that offers high-quality products, services and advice to both the private and public sectors, mainly in the Nordic region. AddLife has about 900 employees in some 40 operating subsidiaries. The Group currently has net sales of around SEK 2.5 billion. AddLife shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
This information is information that AddLife AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 12 February 2019 at 08:00 a.m. CET.