ADDvise Group AB (publ) conducts a directed issue of B shares of approximately MSEK 6.0 with the aim of paying earnouts related to completed acquisitions – Regulatory information
The Board of Directors of ADDvise Group AB (publ) ("ADDvise" or the “Company"), supported by the authorization that the board of directors received at the Annual General Meeting on April 25, 2019, decided on a directed cash issue of 8,823,529 B-shares at a subscription price of 0.68 SEK per share to an institutional investor (the "Directed Issue"). Through the Directed Issue the Company receives approximately MSEK 6.0, before transaction costs.
- The subscription price amounts to SEK 0.68 per share, corresponding to a premium of one point forty-nine (1.49) percent compared to the share´s closing price of August 16, 2019, which is the previous day of trading.
- The reason for the deviation from the shareholders' preferential rights and the reason for carrying out a directed issue is to cost-effectively and time efficiently raise capital to obtain capital to pay earnouts related to completed acquisitions and strengthen the Company’s capital base.
- For existing shareholders, the Directed Issue results in a dilution of approximately 9.10 percent of the Company´s share capital and approximately 5.33 percent of the votes in the Company.
- The Directed Issue increases the number of outstanding B-shares with 8,823,529 from 80,470,663 to 89,294,192 B-shares.
- The Company's total number of outstanding shares increases from 88,090,102 shares to a total of 96,913,631 shares, divided into 7,619,439 A-shares and 89,294,192 B-shares.
- The Directed Issue increases the share capital with SEK 882,352.90, from SEK 8,809,010.20 to SEK 9,691,363.10 SEK and the number of votes increases from 15,666,505.30 to 16,548,858.20 votes.
Mangold Fondkommission AB is entitled to subscribe for the shares as follows:
|Investor||Number of B-aktier||Issue size, MSEK|
|Mangold Fondkommission AB||8,823,529||5,999,999.72|
Mangold Fondkommission AB has acted as financial advisor and Cirio Advokatbyrå AB as legal advisor to ADDvise in connection with the Directed Issue.
For further information, please contact:
Rikard Akhtarzand, CEO
+46 765-25 90 71
This information is required for ADDvise Group AB (publ) to disclose under the EU market abuse regulation. The information was submitted by the abovementioned contact person for publication on August 19, 2019 at 19:15 CEST.
ADDvise Group AB (publ) is a leading supplier of equipment to healthcare and research facilities. The group consists of approximately 10 subsidiaries organized into two business areas, Lab and Healthcare. Sales are global. The Group has a clear acquisition strategy with the aim of raising shareholder value and expand the business – both geographically and product wise. ADDvise Group’s shares are listed on Nasdaq First North and Mangold Fondkommission AB, +46 8 503 015 50, CA@mangold.se is ADDvise's Certified Adviser. Additional information is available at www.addvisegroup.com.
The release, publication or distribution of this press release may in certain jurisdictions be subject to restriction by law, and persons in the jurisdictions where this press release has been published or distributed should ascertain and comply with such legal restrictions. This press release does not contain or constitute a solicitation or offer to acquire or subscribe for any securities in ADDvise in any jurisdiction.
This press release does not constitute an offer to purchase securities in the United States. The securities referred to herein may not be sold in the United States without registration under the US Securities Act of 1933, as amended, or without reliance upon an exemption from such registration. The information in this press release may not be announced, published or distributed, directly or indirectly, in the United States, Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Canada, New Zealand, Switzerland, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, or in any other jurisdiction where the release, publication or distribution of the information would not comply with applicable laws and regulations.