Interim Report Q3 2020: AE4 2017 Sweden AB (publ)
Another strong quarter including acquisition of Elements in Denmark enabling further growth in the Danish market. Profits continue to rise as turnover increase and costs remains under control.
Adjusted EBITDA after rental cost for Q3 up 8% YoY to 37.6 (34.7) MSEK
• Gross margin decreased compared to Q3 last year due to currency fluctuations
• Net revenue increase of 12% YoY to 300.0 (267.8) MSEK
• The Company continues to see limited financial impact of the ongoing Corona situation
• Cash flow negatively impacted by working capital build up for peak season and acquisition of Elements
• Group figures for Q3 and YTD 2020 are pro-forma including Elements (acquisition completed in August)
The Complete interim report is available at http://www.ae42017.com
For further information, please contact:
Johan Ahlgren, CFO, +46 (0) 73 325 44 80, email@example.com
About AE4 2017 Sweden AB
AE4 invests in companies in the Nordic cosmetics industry. The Company is parent company in a group with subsidiaries in Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark. Organic growth together with selected acquisitions will be the foundation for our growth strategy. Our 200 employees strive and develop in an organization characterized by professionalism and entrepreneurship. The group is head quartered in Malmö.
For further information please visit: ae42017.com
Agent & Security Agent:
Nordic Trustee, Telephone: +46 (0) 8 783 7900 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This information is information that AE4 2017 Sweden AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 15:00 CEST on 27 Oct, 2020.