Welcome to the annual general meeting of Agrokultura AB (publ) on 15 May 2014
The board of directors of Agrokultura AB (publ) has today resolved to issue a notice to attend the annual general meeting at 10.00 a.m. on 15 May 2014 at Advokatfirman Delphi’s premises on Regeringsgatan 30-32 in Stockholm, Sweden. Registration for the meeting commences at 09.30 a.m.
Right to participate
Shareholders wishing to participate at the meeting must be entered as owners in the shareholders’ register, kept by Euroclear Sweden AB (the Swedish Central Securities Depository & Clearing Organisation), on the record day which is 9 May 2014; and notify the company of their attendance and any assistant no later than 9 May 2014. Notification can be made via letter to Agrokultura AB, ”Årsstämma”, Artillerigatan 6, SE-114 51 Stockholm, Sweden or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Notification shall include full name, personal identification number or corporate registration number, address and daytime telephone number and, where appropriate, information about representative, proxy and assistants. The number of assistants may not be more than two.
Proposed agenda for the annual general meeting
1. Opening of the meeting
2. Election of chairman of the meeting
3. Preparation and approval of the voting list
4. Approval of the agenda
5. Election of one or two persons to attest the minutes
6. Determination whether the meeting has been duly convened
7. Presentation by the managing director
8. Submission and presentation of the annual report and auditor´s report as well as of the consolidated accounts and the auditor’s report for the group
9. Resolutions regarding
a) approval of the profit and loss account and the balance sheet as well as of the consolidated profit and loss account and the consolidated balance sheet
b) allocation of the company’s financial result in accordance with the adopted balance sheet, and
c) discharge from liability for the members of the board of directors and the managing director
10. Determination of the number of ordinary members and, if applicable, deputy members of the board of directors
11. Determination of the fees payable to the board of directors and the auditors
12. Election of ordinary members and, if applicable, deputy members and chairman of the board of directors as well as of auditor and, if applicable, deputy auditor
13. Resolution on changes to the articles of association
14. Resolution regarding issue authorisation
15. Closing of the meeting
See complete notice to attend in the attached pdf-document. The notice will also be published on the company’s website www.agrokultura.com under section “Investor Relations” and be announced in the Swedish Official Gazette on 17 April 2014. A notice that summons have been made will be announced in Svenska Dagbladet on 17 April 2014.
This press release contains information which the company is to disclose pursuant to the Financial Instruments Trading Act (1991:980) and/or the Securities Market Act (2007:528). This information was sent for publishing at 3:30 PM (CET) on Tuesday 15 April 2014.
For additional information, please contact:
Stephen Pickup, Group Managing Director, tel: +44 782 529 4352
Kristian Shaw, Group CFO, tel: +44 782 529 4356
About Agrokultura AB (publ)
Agrokultura invests in farmland and produces agricultural commodities in Russia and Ukraine. The Group aims to generate an attractive return on invested capital by optimally utilizing its agricultural land bank through crop production, livestock and related operations. Shares in Agrokultura are listed in Sweden on the Nasdaq OMX First North exchange under the ticker AGRA and the Group’s Certified Adviser is Remium Nordic AB. For more information, please visit our website www.agrokultura.com.