Aker ASA: Reporting of transactions made by persons discharging managerial responsibilities in Aker ASA’s shares
As fulfilment of existing rights under the 2020 bonus program for employees in Aker ASA ("Aker"), the following persons discharging managerial responsibilities in Aker have received bonus shares.
The shares have a lock-in period of three years. Upon allocation, the value of the shares was set to NOK 552.48, which corresponds to the three-day average, volume-weighted price of Aker's share starting Monday 15 March 2021, to which a 20 per cent discount was applied.
The bonus shares in Aker were distributed as follows:
- Svein Oskar Stoknes, Chief Financial Officer, has received 1,195 bonus shares. Mr. Stoknes' total shareholding in Aker after the allocation will be 5,620 shares.
- Martin Bech Holte, Investment Director, has received 543 bonus shares. Mr. Holte's total shareholding after the allocation will be 10,543 shares.
- Christina Chappell Glenn, Head of Communications and Investor Relations, has received 54 bonus shares. Ms. Glenn’s total shareholding after the allocation will be 134 shares.
- Atle Kigen, special advisor, has received 326 bonus shares. Mr. Kigen’s total shareholding after the allocation will be 10,452 shares.
- Lars Kristian Kildahl, previously Investment Manager in Aker, now CFO in The Resource Group TRG AS, has received 398 bonus shares in Aker. Mr. Kildahl's total shareholding after the allocation will be 4,320 shares.
Please see attached notifications for persons discharging managerial responsibilities in Aker in accordance with Regulation EU 596/2014 (MAR) article 19.The allocated bonus shares are drawn from the Company's holdings of own shares.
Following the allocation, the Company will hold a total of 40,958 own shares.
For further information, please contact:
Christina Chappell Glenn, Head of Communications and Investor Relations, Aker ASA
+47 905 32 774
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements in Regulation EU 596/2014 (MAR) article 19 number 3 and the Norwegian Securities Trading Act § 5-12.