Aker Solutions ASA: Buy-Back of Own Shares
June 8, 2021 – Aker Solutions ASA ("Aker Solutions") has bought own shares for use in the company’s employee share purchase program for 2021.
Reference is made to the stock exchange announcement by Aker Solutions of May 27, 2021.
DNB, acting under an irrevocable mandate from Aker Solutions, has acquired a total of 1,288,000 shares. The shares were purchased at an average price of NOK 16,4694 per share, as follows:
- May 31, 2021: 183,085 shares at a weighted average price of NOK 15.2576
- June 1, 2021: 184,915 shares at a weighted average price of NOK 15.9279
- June 2, 2021: 184,000 shares at a weighted average price of NOK 16.4052
- June 3, 2021: 184,000 shares at a weighted average price of NOK 16.7702
- June 4, 2021: 184,000 shares at a weighted average price of NOK 17.1194
- June 7, 2021: 184,000 shares at a weighted average price of NOK 16.8923
- June 8, 2021: 184,000 shares at a weighted average price of NOK 16.9099
A detailed overview of the transactions is attached.
Following these transactions, Aker Solutions has a holding of 2,496,306 own shares.
Torbjørn Andersen, mob: +47 928 85 542, email: email@example.com
Fredrik Berge, mob: +47 450 32 090, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
This press release may include forward-looking information or statements and is subject to our disclaimer, see https://akersolutions.com
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.