Aker Solutions ASA: Notice of Annual General Meeting
March 19, 2021 - The annual general meeting of Aker Solutions ASA will be held on Wednesday, April 14, 2021, at 09:00 CEST at Oksenøyveien 8, 1366 Fornebu, Norway.
Due to the COVID-19 situation, we urge shareholders to vote electronically prior to the meeting or issue a proxy to the chairman, and not attend physically.
Go to https://akersolutions.com/agm-2021 to cast your vote. The deadline for prior voting is April 12, 2021 at 09:00 CEST.
Please find attached the following documents:
- The notice of the general meeting including attendance and proxy forms
- The board of directors' proposed resolutions for the general meeting (Norwegian version available on https://akersolutions.com/agm-2021)
- The proposal from the nomination committee for the general meeting
- The Executive Remuneration Policy for Aker Solutions
- The board of directors' Statement on Remuneration of Executive Management
All documents to be processed in the meeting are available on https://akersolutions.com/agm-2021
Torbjørn Andersen, mob: +47 928 85 542, email: email@example.com
Fredrik Berge, mob: +47 450 32 090, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 14,000 people in more than 20 countries.
This press release may include forward-looking information or statements and is subject to our disclaimer, see https://akersolutions.com
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.