Aker Solutions ASA: Reporting of Transactions Made by Persons Discharging Managerial Responsibilities
September 20, 2021 – Aker Solutions ASA ("Aker Solutions") has today sold shares to primary insiders participating in the company’s employee share purchase program for 2021.
Reference is made to the stock exchange releases of June 28, 2021 and September 20, 2021 concerning the employee share purchase program and share allocation. For the September 2021 allocation, shares were sold at a price per share (excluding any applicable discount) of NOK 17.6103 which equals the volume-weighted average price of the Aker Solutions share on Euronext Oslo Børs over the period from and including September 13, 2021 to and including September 17, 2021.
Shares were sold to primary insiders of Aker Solutions, as follows:
- Kjetel Digre, Chief Executive Officer, has purchased 1,135 shares. Following the transaction, Mr. Digre holds 79,521 shares in Aker Solutions
- Idar Eikrem, Chief Financial Officer, has purchased 1,135 shares. Following the transaction, Mr. Eikrem and his private investment company, Omara Holding AS, hold a total of 233,429 shares in Aker Solutions
- Sturla Magnus, Executive Vice President, Topside and Facilities, has purchased 1,135 shares. Following the transaction, Mr. Magnus holds 112,739 shares in Aker Solutions
- Marte Mogstad, Executive Vice President, Engineering, has purchased 1,135 shares. Following the transaction, Mrs. Mogstad holds 6,508 shares in Aker Solutions
- Kjetil Kristiansen, Executive Vice President, People and Organization, has purchased 1,135 shares. Following the transaction, Mr. Kristiansen holds 27,263 shares in Aker Solutions
- Marianne Hagen, Executive Vice President, Sustainability, HSSE and Communications, has purchased 1,135 shares. Following the transaction, Mrs. Hagen holds 19,798 shares in Aker Solutions
Please see the attached notifications for persons discharging managerial responsibilities in Aker Solutions in accordance with Regulation EU 596/2014 (MAR) article 19.
Torbjørn Andersen, mob: +47 928 85 542, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fredrik Berge, mob: +47 450 32 090, email: email@example.com
Aker Solutions delivers integrated solutions, products and services to the global energy industry. We enable low-carbon oil and gas production and develop renewable solutions to meet future energy needs. By combining innovative digital solutions and predictable project execution we accelerate the transition to sustainable energy production. Aker Solutions employs approximately 15,000 people in more than 20 countries.
Visit akersolutions.com and connect with us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube.
This press release may include forward-looking information or statements and is subject to our disclaimer, see https://akersolutions.com
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.