Ambea repurchases own shares
The Board of Ambea AB (publ) has resolved to initiate a share buyback program for a total of 50,677 shares until May 16, 2019.
Repurchased shares will be saved to be used under Ambea’s share savings plan. The buyback program will be managed by a securities company or credit institution that makes its trading decisions regarding Ambea’s shares independently of, and without influence by, Ambea with regard to the timing of the repurchases.
The buyback program shall meet the following terms:
- Repurchases of shares are to be made on Nasdaq Stockholm and in accordance with Nasdaq Stockholm’s Rule Book for Issuers.
- Share repurchases can be made in the period from November 20, 2018 to May 15, 2019.
- Repurchases of shares on Nasdaq Stockholm are to be made at a per-share price within the registered interval for the going rate at any given time, which denotes the interval between the highest and lowest selling price.
- A maximum of 50,677 shares may be repurchased. The Company’s holding of its own shares may not at any time exceed 1 per cent of the outstanding shares in the Company.
- Payment for the shares is to be made in cash.
The total number of outstanding registered shares in Ambea amounts to 67,616,556. Currently, Ambea holds 62,277 own shares.
For more information, contact:
Jacob Persson, Head of Investor Relations
Telephone: +46 (0)708 64 07 52
Ambea press contact
Telephone: +46 (0)10 33 00 501
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 07:00 CET on November 15, 2018.
Ambea, is present in care services, and has approximately 15,000 employees. We offer services in disabled care, individual and family care, and elderly care with a focus on residential care and own management. We aim to be the quality leader in all that we do and our vision is to make the world a better place, one person at a time. Total revenue and adjusted EBITA for the 2017 financial year amounted to SEK 5,816 million and SEK 498 million. The company was founded in 1996 and its head office is located in Solna, Sweden. Ambea is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.