Ambea’s Quality Report for the first quarter 2018
Since 2013, Ambea presents quarterly Quality Reports. The purpose is to continuously present relevant quality parameters, handling of deviations and external scrutiny.
Highlights in the Quality Report for the first quarter.
- New, comprehensive Quality and HR index for Vardaga and Nytida
- Five new nursing homes certified according to Demensakademin
- Prizes and awards:
- Ambeas Chair, Lena Hofsberger, appointed best Swedish and Nordic Chair of the Year
- Ambea nominated for HBI Business Model Innovation Awards for Ambea’s integration project and Vardagas Virtual Reality project
- Nytida Ingelstad receives Top-class Care award
- Lower percentage of serious non-compliances compared with the preceding quarter. Degree of seriousness 3 – 0.46 per cent compared with 0.57 per cent for the fourth quarter. Degree of seriousness 4 – 0.02 per cent compared with 0.09 per cent for the fourth quarter
- One Lex Maria report for Nytida and one Lex Maria report for Vardaga.
- The Swedish Health and Social Care Inspectorate (IVO) completed 14 supervisions/ inspections of Nytida operations for children and young people
For more information:
Telephone: +46 10 33 00 501
Ambea, is present in care services, and has approximately 15,000 employees. We offer services in disabled care, individual and family care, and elderly care with a focus on residential care and own management. We aim to be the quality leader in all that we do and our vision is to make the world a better place, one person at a time. Total revenue and adjusted EBITA for the 2017 financial year amounted to SEK 5,816 million and SEK 498 million. The company was founded in 1996 and its head office is located in Solna, Sweden. Ambea is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.