First day of trading in the Ambea share
Ambea AB (publ) (”Ambea” or the ”Company”), a leading provider of care services in Sweden, today announces the outcome of the offer to acquire shares in the Company in connection with the Company’s Initial Public Offering (the “Offering”). The Offering attracted very strong interest from both Swedish and International institutions as well as the general public in Sweden and employees of the Ambea Group. The Offering was substantially over-subscribed.
Comment from Fredrik Gren, CEO of Ambea:
“There has been a big interest among new, long-term and professional investors. We are indeed very proud over Ambea and exited to move into this next phase. We welcome approximately 6,500 new shareholders and are of course also pleased with the interest among our employees to become shareholders.
Ambea has achieved strong growth in combination with high quality and today has around 200 Swedish municipalities as clients. The need for care is large and growing, and we want to contribute to solve this challenge for society. We therefore view the listing, with broadened ownership and clear transparency requirements, as essential in our ambition to contribute to the development of care in our community and have a positive view of the growth opportunities which have been made available by the IPO. The management and the board of directors look forward to our journey as a listed company and create value for both current and new shareholders.”
The Offering in brief:
- As previously announced, the price in the Offering was SEK 75 per share, corresponding to a market value of Ambea of SEK 5,071 million
- The Offering consisted of 26,565,495 shares of which 2,666,667 shares was issued by the Company and 23,898,828 existing shares offered by ACTR Holding AB controlled by Actor SCA, a partnership between funds advised by Triton and KKR respectively (jointly the “Principal Owner”).
- The Offering will provide Ambea with gross proceeds of SEK 200 million
- In order to cover the over-allotment option in relation to the Offering, ACTR Holding AB have, on request from Joint Bookrunners (please find definition below), undertaken to offer up to 3,984,824 additional existing shares (the “Over-Allotment Option”), corresponding to up to 15 percent of the number of shares in the Offering
- Assuming the Over-Allotment Option is exercised in full, the value of the Offering will amount to approximately SEK 2,291 million and correspond to approximately 45,2 percent of the total number of outstanding shares in Ambea upon completion of the Offering
- The total number of shares in Ambea upon completion of the Offering will amount to 67,616,556 shares
- Immediately following the completion of the Offering, and assuming that the Over-Allotment Option is exercised in full, Ambea’s largest shareholders will include the Principal Owner (50.2 percent of the total number of shares in Ambea upon completion of the Offering), Fidelity International on behalf of various funds (3,9 percent), Investment AB Öresund (3.9 percent), Carve Capital AB (3.0 percent), Catella Fondförvaltning AB (3.0 percent), Didner & Gerge Fonder (3.0 percent), and RAM One AB (2.0 percent).
- Trading in the Ambea share on Nasdaq Stockholm commences today March 31, 2017, with the ticker symbol “AMBEA”
Carnegie and Nordea are Joint Global Coordinators and Joint Bookrunners. Danske Bank is Joint Bookrunner. Sundling Wärn Partners is financial advisor to the Company and Principal Owner. Vinge and Latham & Watkins are legal advisors to the Company and the Principal Owner and White & Case is legal advisor to Joint Bookrunners.
 ”Triton” referring to Triton Fund III L.P., advised by Triton Managers III Limited. ”KKR” referring to KKR Actor Investor S.à r.l., which is indirectly controlled by KKR European Fund III, L.P., advised by Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. L.P.
 Referring to the Principal Owner, Actor SCA’s, indirect shareholding through the direct selling shareholder ACTR Holding AB and through Actor General Partner S.à.r.l. Sweden S.C.A
For further information, please contact:
Louise Tjeder, Head of IR and Strategy at Ambea
Telephone: +46 731 43 17 68
Nanna Wedar, Head of Communications
Telephone: +46 701 66 58 88