Aptic becomes the largest payment-tech in the Nordics
Two of Sweden’s largest software companies within payment and credit services, Aptic and Asitis, are merging as a response to increasing and more complex demands from consumer- and finance companies in Northern Europe.
- Technology provides businesses today with brand new tools in payment and credit services. The result is rapidly improved profit margin, customer satisfaction and more cost-effective tech. To gain control and to connect the chain of services all together, more companies have started to insource the software, which puts higher demands on the software industry, says Knut Eirik Storsul, CEO of Aptic.
The companies Aptic and Asitis have worked side by side for almost 20 years. Today they are forming the largest software company within payment and credit management in the Nordics. Over the next 3 years, the company is expected to double in size to over 300 employees.
- E-commerce is now boosting a new demand of the industry in payment and credit services. Customer data is soaring and suddenly we can reshape the business while we connect different products and services for our clients like never before, says Knut Eirik Storsul.
Today, Aptic operates from six cities: Stockholm, Oslo, Amsterdam, Skövde, Trollhättan, Oslo, and Aarhus.
- At each location we create a business with local competence and the potential to recruit. Since the competence we are looking for is very specific and often linked to a few people, it is also important for us to be present in many places where we can recruit the skills we need for the entire group, says Knut Eirik Storsul.
As companies in the Nordics are recognized as being at the forefront of e-commerce, payment and credit services, Aptic is also experiencing growing demand from several countries across Europe.
- Amsterdam is our latest office location. Switzerland is our latest market penetration. We will continue to grow with our customers and open offices where our customers need us to be, says Knut Eirik Storsul.
Consumer and credit companies including B2B have in the recent years become significantly better at using payment flows more efficiently.
- Our consumer and finance clients want to connect the entire chain of financial services, such as credit, leasing, invoicing, collection and more. This will strengthen those companies for the new challenges and market demands in the decade to come, says Knut Eirik Storsul.
For further information or contact with CEO Knut Eirik Storsul, please contact:
Åsa Nygren, Head of Communications, telephone +46 70 490 76 30, email@example.com
Asitis is a software company that develops solutions for leading Nordic players in factoring and debt collection. With the Cloudware cloud service, Asitis offers a solution that allows for further digitalization of financial services. The company has 50 employees in Skövde.
Aptic is the software company that, based on the platform Arc, offers Northern European companies credit solutions for e-commerce, account management, invoice, ledger service and debt collection. Aptic has more than 120 employees in offices in Stockholm, Trollhättan, Skövde, Oslo, Aarhus and Amsterdam.