Archer Limited : Fourth Quarter and Preliminary 2012 Results
Hamilton, Bermuda (February 28, 2013)
Fourth quarter 2012 highlights
- Fourth quarter revenue of $537.3 million.
- Fourth quarter EBITDA of $29.5 million including $13.1 million of exceptional costs.
- Net loss for the quarter of $41.0 million.
- Fourth quarter operational cash flow of $81.9 million.
- Net interest bearing debt reduced to $1,161.1 million at December 31, 2012.
In connection with the earnings release, a conference call/webcast will be held at 1PM GMT (2PM CET) on Friday March 1, 2013.
For information on how to attend the webcast, detailed information is found on our webpage; http://www.archerwell.com/page/48/webcast.htm
Questions should be directed to:
Fredrik Halvorsen, Chief Executive Officer and Deputy Chairman
Christoph Bausch, Chief Financial Officer
Lars Bethuelsen, Senior Vice-President, M&A and Investor Relations