Announces prospectus, teaser and application form
The Board of AroCell AB (publ) has prepared a prospectus for the purpose of the preferential rights issue, which was announced on November 6, 2015. The prospectus has today, November 17, 2015, been approved by and registered with the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority (Sw. Finansinspektionen) in accordance with the Financial Instruments Trading Act (Sw. lagen (1991:980) om handel med finansiella instrument).
Summary of rights issue
* The subscription period will run from 18 November 2015 to 2 December 2015
* The subscription price amounts to 10.00 SEK per share, brokerage fees will not be charged.
* Right to subscribe for new shares is preferential for shareholders who were registered as shareholders on the record date, November 13, 2015. Each share in AroCell on the record date entitles to one (1) subscription right. Nine (9) subscription rights entitle to subscription of two (2) new shares.
* The last date of share trading including right to obtain subscription rights was November 11, 2015, and the first day excluding right to obtain subscription rights was November 12, 2015.
* Trading in subscription rights will take place on the AktieTorget exchange during the period of November 18-30, 2015.
* Trading in paid subscribed shares will take place on the AktieTorget exchange during the period from November 18, 2015, until the rights issue has been duly registered at the Swedish Companies Registration Office. This registration is calculated to take place in mid-January 2016.
* The total number of shares in the rights issue comprises 5 213 546 shares.
* The total number of shares prior to the rights issue comprises 23 460 960 shares.
Redeye AB is acting as financial advisor in connection with the preferential rights issue. AroCell has also authorized Corpura AB as advisors. Fredersen Advokatbyrå AB is acting as legal advisor to AroCell.
For further information:
Jan Stålemark, CEO
AroCell AB (publ)
The information in this press release is not directed at persons located in Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, South Africa, Switzerland, the United States or any other country where the offer or sale of subscription rights, interim shares or new shares is not permitted. The information may not be published or distributed, directly or indirectly, in or into, any of the aforementioned countries or any other country where such action is wholly or partially subject to legal restrictions or where such action would require additional prospectuses, other offer documentation, registrations or other actions in addition to what follows from Swedish law.
AroCell AB (publ) is a Swedish company that develops standardized modern blood tests to support the prognosis and follow up of cancer patients. AroCell’s new technology is based on patented methods to measure TK1 protein levels, which provide valuable information about the speed of cell turnover. A tumor has high cell turnover (speed of cell division and cell death) and as a result TK1 can be detected in the blood with a simple laboratory test, called TK 210 ELISA. The test provides valuable clinical information for prognosis and optimization of treatment strategy. The test may also be used for monitoring disease relapse. AroCell is listed at AktieTorget and has about 2 300 shareholders. For more information, please see www.arocell.com.