Interim Report July-September 2018
Clinical trials on track
Stockholm, 14 November, 2018: Asarina Pharma AB releases its Interim Report for 1 July – 30 September, 2018.
Third Quarter Highlights
- Asarina’s Phase IIB study in PMDD (Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder) progressed during the third quarter with a steady increase in the recruitment of patients. The company expects as previously communicated to have topline results before year-end 2019.
- During the third quarter, the Company intensified its preparations for the phase IIA study in menstrual migraine. The study will be initiated in the second quarter of 2019 and the company expects to have topline results before the end of 2020.
- On 24 September 2018, Asarina Pharma shares started trading on NASDAQ First North Stockholm following a successful share issue which generated net proceeds of approx. SEK 140.4 million. As of 12 November, 2018, the Company had a total of approx. 650 shareholders.
Key financials 1 July – 30 September 2018
- Net sales: SEK 0 (0)
- Operating loss: SEK 14.6M (Loss: 3.6M)
- Earnings per share, before and after dilution: SEK -1.86 (-0.54)
- On 30 September 2018, the Company had total cash and cash equivalents of SEK 140.3M
For further information, please contact:
Peter Nordkild, CEO, Asarina Pharma AB
Phone: +45 25 47 16 46
Jakob Dynnes Hansen, CFO, Asarina Pharma AB
Phone: +45 5132 3698
Erik Penser Bank AB is the Company’s Certified Adviser.
About Asarina Pharma
We are a Swedish biotech company developing Sepranolone, the world’s first dedicated treatment for premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD) and other menstrual-related conditions. Our product pipeline is built on over 40 years’ research into menstrual-related disorders like PMDD and menstrual migraine. With our new family of GAMSA compounds (GABAAModulating Steroid Antagonists), we aim to deliver a new generation of efficacious and safe drugs for still widely untreated conditions, thereby becoming a leading Women’s Health company.
The press release was submitted for publication by the CEO at 08.00 (CET) on 14 November, 2018