Astralis Group in new Commercial Media Partnership
Astralis Group today announced that the esports media company behind the global team brands Origen, Future FC and Astralis, has entered a partnership deal with the online platform GLHF. It is the company’s first commercial partnership solely based on media- and content deliverables.
Jakob Lund Kristensen, co-Founder and CCO of Astralis Group:
- We’re entering a commercial partnership with GLHF based solely upon our media activities, which is in line with our strategy around developing and growing our business as an esports media company, Lund Kristensen comments.
- GLHF is a new esports audience competition platform where fans can compete with other fans on behalf of their favorite team. Besides the strictly commercial aspect, it’s a partnership that will enable us to further strengthen our team brands through engaging new media solutions for a growing number of fans around the globe.
- It’s a significant first for us to enter a partnership of this size with no exposure on the jersey or otherwise and it’s our first major partnership solely based upon media and content deliveries. We will work with GLHF to grow the fanbase and to strengthen fan loyalty, which ultimately will also grow our own channels, says Jakob Lund Kristensen.
Niklas Grawé, CEO of GLHF:
- Our ultimate goal is to introduce a digital esports platform that serves all fan needs and provides a new and scalable revenue channel to the teams. Whether it’s live games, behind-the-scenes content, player insights or tickets for the biggest events, we aim to be the go-to platform.
- Astralis Group are global pioneers within the esports media business. It is a top professional organization supporting some of the most interesting team brands with millions of followers globally. Needless to say, we’re thrilled to partner up with Astralis Group, and to offer their fans a platform to follow Astralis on and to compete with fans of other teams, comments Niklas Grawé.
The GLHF platform is scheduled for re-launch by the beginning of March 2020.
About Astralis Group
Astralis Group is a publicly listed esports media company who owns and operates three globally leading team brands including all media and commercial rights: Origen (League of Legends), Future FC (FIFA) and Astralis (Counter-Strike). Astralis is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market under ASTGRP.
Further information at www.astralisgroup.net