CS Virtual Trade and Astralis enter new Commercial Partnership
On behalf of its Counter-Strike team, Astralis Group today announced that the esports media company has entered a new partnership deal with CS Virtual Trade. The 12-month deal includes brand exposure on the Astralis team jersey and media channels, activation in relevant markets and the introduction of an exclusive logo.
Jakob Lund Kristensen, co-Founder and CCO of Astralis Group:
- We have had an ongoing dialogue with CS Virtual Trade for a while in regards to a partnership between Astralis and the CS Money brand, and I am glad that already now, we can welcome yet another commercial partner to Astralis Group.
- As a part of the agreement, on the Astralis jersey, the two logos will be merged with the iconic Astralis star replacing the CS Money knife. This is done to celebrate the partnership between the two companies, maintaining strong brand values on both sides. It’s a new way of showcasing a partnership, exclusively made for the Astralis jerseys, Jakob Lund Kristensen comments.
- We’re pretty excited about this partnership which contributes to our business and Astralis’ fan engagement on many levels. It includes both traditional exposure on the Astralis jersey and team media, but it will also include digital activation, enabling fans to win and play with skins used by the Astralis players in designated tournaments. This part will be presented on our digital channels over the coming month, Kristensen promises.
Alexander Cherednichenko, Business Developer, CS Virtual Trade:
- Our aim will always be to find new and engaging ways to interact with the Counter-Strike community, and needless to say, working with Astralis and Astralis Group has been a long-time aim for us. The team is the best in the world known by all fans of Counter-Strike, and the organization is pioneering the development of professionalizing the scene.
- We look forward to being able to engage with Astralis fans around the world and hope the fans will enjoy what this cooperation will bring of possibilities, says Cherednichenko.
The official launch of the partnership is expected to take place in early February.
About Astralis Group
Astralis Group is a publicly listed esports media company that owns and operates three globally leading team brands including all media and commercial rights: Origen (League of Legends), Future FC (FIFA) and Astralis (Counter-Strike). Astralis is listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market under ASTGRP.
Further information at www.astralisgroup.net