Year End Report for AudioDev AB
January 1 – December 31, 2007
(Figures in brackets relate to January 1 – December 31 2006)
· Net sales totalled SEK 111.2 (104.6) million
· Profit/loss after financial items was SEK -72.5 (-52.3) million
· Profit/loss for the year totalled SEK -54.7 (-36.8) million and were impacted negatively by the costs of the integration of AudioDev GmbH and for the savings program at the Malmö operations.
· Both the cost savings’ program and the integration vas completed more rapidly than planned with full effect on the income statement from January 1, 2008. Full effect on cash flow is expected in June 2008.
· Profit/loss per share after dilution totalled SEK -3.27 (-2.20)
· The order backlog totalled SEK 13.2 (5.8) million at the end of the year
Note: AudioDev GmbH was consolidated in the Group from the day of acquisition and purchase on February 8 and is thereby included in the figures for 2007 from that date.
AudioDev discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and/or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication at 2.30 p.m. on February 13th 2008.