Axolot Solutions Holding AB (publ) - Interim report January-March 2021
The operations are in all aspects preparing in order to be well positioned as the society opens up again after the pandemic.
Summary of the first quarter 2021
- Net sales amounted to 483 tSEK (725 tSEK for the corresponding quarter in 2020), which in principal refers to trial runs.
- Other revenues were 190 tSEK (446), which relates to state subsidies and support.
- Earnings before interest and tax became -4 445 tSEK (-6 237), where the result improvement relates to restructuring measures taken one year ago, due to the pandemic.
- Net earnings per share amounted to -0,10 SEK (-0,24).
- Liquid funds were 23 337 tSEK at the end of the first quarter 2021.
- Axolot’s first AxoPur® wastewater purification unit, which was sold to Colombier Barrier Coatings in Finland during the latter part of 2020, has now been successfully started up.
- Four trial agreements were signed during quarter one, within different industries – food, packaging, biogas and harbor activities. Apart from this, preliminary screening tests were done on three types of water.
- Axolot has together with a consortium been granted project funding from the Swedish Board of Agriculture, regarding an in-depth evaluation of Axolot’s purification technology. The purification evaluation will be conducted at a fish farm in the Jämtland region.
- Axolot’s focus on sales was further strengthened with the recruitment of a Sales manager to lead the sales activities in the Scandinavian region.
Key events during the first quarter 2021
There were no key events during the first quarter 2021.
Key events after the end of the first quarter 2021
There were no key events after the end of the first quarter 2021.
For further information, please contact:
Martin Ragnar, President and CEO Axolot Solutions, tel: +46 70 817 11 16, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Anita Haak, CFO Axolot Solutions, tel: +46 70 817 11 12, mail: email@example.com
This information is information that Axolot Solutions Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, at 08:00 CET on April 29, 2021.
About Axolot Solutions
Axolot Solutions is a Swedish environmental technology company, providing systems for industrial water purification. The company offers a holistic solution based upon a proprietary technology within electro-coagulation and flotation. Axolot's water purification concept is cost efficient and enables recirculation of the water. This leads to a reduced environmental footprint. Axolot Solutions also has business activities in Finland, through its affiliated company Axolot Solutions Finland Oy. More information about the Company and its business activities can be found at www.axolotsolutions.com.
Axolot Solutions Holding AB is based in Helsingborg, Sweden, and its shares (ticker: Axolot) are listed at Nasdaq First North Growth Market, Stockholm, since November 21, 2018. FNCA Sweden AB is the Certified Adviser of Axolot Solutions. FNCA Sweden AB can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and on tel +46 8 528 003 99.