Subscription period of the rights issue starts today - Ayima Group AB (publ)
Today the 30th of April 2019 is the first day of the subscription period in Ayima Group AB (publ) (“Ayima” or “the Company) rights issue. The Investment Memorandum, Teaser and Application Form is available on the Company’s webpage (https://www.ayima.com/investors/rights-issue).
The Rights Issue in summary
- With the current growth, momentum and restructuring process, Ayima expect that the Company will show a positive result in the second quarter of 2019 and expects continued good development thereafter. The planned rights issue of around 13.6 MSEK aims to strengthen the Company’s balance sheet, enable potential acquisitions and invest in the Company’s future growth to capitalize on the strong underlying market development.
- Subscription period – 30th of April 2019 up to and including 15th of May 2019.
- The subscription price is SEK 14 per share, the Company will receive approximately MSEK 13.6 through the rights issue before related issuing costs, if fully subscribed.
- The rights issue is guaranteed to 85%.
- For existing shareholders who choose not to participate in the Rights Issue, assuming that the Rights Issue is fully subscribed, will experience a dilution amounting to 13.8%.
Indicative timetable for the Rights Issue
- 30th of April 2019 – 15th of May 2019 – The subscription period for the Rights Issue.
- 30th of April 2019 – first day for trading in unit rights and BTU.
- 13th of May 2019 – last day for trading in unit rights.
- 20th of May 2019 – The announcement of the preliminary outcome of the offering is expected to be published.
For further Information:
CEO/VD Michael Jacobson
+44-20 7148 5974
Originally founded in 2007, Ayima is a digital marketing agency with around 150 employees across its offices in London, New York, San Francisco,Stockholm and Vancouver. Ayima have created a number of market-leading software tools that are used in by clients and agencies around the world, including ‘Updatable’, ‘Redirect Path’, ‘Page Insights’, ‘Pulse’ and ‘Appotate’.
Ayima is listed at Nasdaq First North under the “Ayima B” ticker. Certified Adviser is:
Eminova Fondkommission AB
+46 (0)8 – 684 211 00,