BAKKAFROST: Allocation of shares
P/F Bakkafrost has as a bonus to the employees for 2019, paid the following primary insiders shares in P/F Bakkafrost based on the closing price on 3th June 2020:
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO, was allocated 122 shares. After the allocation, he holds 4,616,577 shares.
- Odd Eliasen, Managing Director, was allocated 80 shares. After the allocation, he holds 184,336 shares.
- Høgni Dahl Jakobsen, CFO, was allocated 56 shares. After the allocation, he holds 282 shares.
- Annika Frederiksberg, Board Member and part of the sales team in Bakkafrost, was allocated 40 shares. After the allocation, she holds directly and indirectly 16,012 shares.
All full-time employees from 2019, still employed in Bakkafrost, have received bonus shares with a total value of 2% of paid out salary in 2019. In total Bakkafrost has allocated 14,368 shares to its employees including the shares to the primary insiders as a bonus to the employees for 2019.
The transaction was allocated based on the closing share price on 3rd June 2019, which was NOK 614,50 per share, corresponding to DKK 429,04 per share.
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 01 (mobile)
- Høgni Dahl Jakobsen, CFO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 60 (mobile)
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.