BAKKAFROST: Q3 2020 Trading Update
In Q3 2020 the harvest volumes for Bakkafrost's operation in the Faroe Islands and Bakkafrost's subsidiary in Scotland, The Scottish Salmon Company (SSC), were:
- Faroe Islands: 11.1 thousand tonnes:
- Farming North: 5.3 thousand tonnes
- Farming Vest: 4.7 thousand tonnes
- Farming South: 1.1 thousand tonnes
- Scotland: 10.5 thousand tonnes
All harvest volumes are provided in head on gutted (HOG) equivalents.
Feed sales in Q3 2020 were 39.9 thousand tonnes. Havsbrún sourced 24.3 thousand tonnes of raw materials in Q3 2020.
The full Q3 2020 report will be released on 10 November 2020 at 06:00 CET.
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 01 (mobile)
- Høgni Dahl Jakobsen, CFO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 60 (mobile)
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.