BAKKAFROST: Q4 2019 Trading Update
In Q4 2019 the harvest volumes for Bakkafrost’s operation in the Faroe Islands and Bakkafrost’s subsidiary in Scotland, The Scottish Salmon Company (SSC), were:
Faroe Islands: 18.0 thousand tonnes
- Farming North 0.0 thousand tonnes
- Farming West 13.2 thousand tonnes
- Farming South 4.8 thousand tonnes
Scotland: 7.9 thousand tonnes
The total harvest for 2019 in the Faroe Islands was 57.2 thousand tonnes gutted weight and in Scotland (SSC) the total harvest in 2019 was 33.8 thousand tonnes gutted weight.
All harvest volumes are provided in head on gutted (HOG) equivalents.
Feed sales in Q4 2019 were 28.4 thousand tonnes. Havsbrún sourced 35.2 thousand tonnes of raw materials in Q4 2019.
The full Q4 2019 report will be released on 25 February 2020 at 06:00 CET.
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 01 (mobile)
- Høgni Dahl Jakobsen, CFO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 60 (mobile)
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.