BAKKAFROST: Share Savings Plan Transaction
As a part of the share savings plan for employees in 2019, the following primary insiders have purchased Bakkafrost shares:
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO, purchased 25 shares. After the transaction, he holds 4,615,896 shares.
- Odd Eliasen, Managing Director, purchased 16 shares. After the transaction, he holds 173,592 shares.
- Høgni Dahl Jakobsen, CFO, purchased 16 shares. After the transaction, he holds 98 shares.
- Annika Frederiksberg, Board Member, purchased 7 shares. After the transaction, she holds directly and indirectly 15,792 shares.
The shares were purchased from P/F Bakkafrost on 26 September 2019. In addition to the shares sold to the primary insiders, P/F Bakkafrost sold 673 shares to other employees as part of the share savings plan. In total P/F Bakkafrost sold 738 shares and after the sale P/F Bakkafrost holds 172,726 treasury shares. The transaction was based on the closing share price on 26 September 2019, which was NOK 527.50 per share, corresponding to DKK 396.79 per share.
For further information about Bakkafrost's share savings plan, see www.bakkafrost.com/en/investor-relations/share-information/share-savings-plan
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 01 (mobile)
- Høgni Dahl Jakobsen, CFO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 60 (mobile)
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.