BAKKAFROST: Share Savings Plan Transaction
As a part of the share savings plan for employees in 2020, the following primary insiders have purchased Bakkafrost shares:
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO, purchased 90 shares. After the transaction, he holds 4,616,407 shares.
- Høgni Dahl Jakobsen, CFO, purchased 56 shares. After the transaction, he holds 196 shares.
- Odd Eliasen, Managing Director, purchased 72 shares. After the transaction, he holds 184,218 shares.
- Annika Frederiksberg, Board Member, purchased 26 shares. After the transaction, she holds directly and indirectly 15,959 shares.
The shares were purchased from P/F Bakkafrost on 26 March 2020. In addition to the shares sold to the primary insiders, P/F Bakkafrost sold 1,382 shares to other employees as part of the share savings plan. In total P/F Bakkafrost sold 1,626 shares and after the sale P/F Bakkafrost holds 48,435 treasury shares. The transaction was based on the closing share price on 26 March 2020, which was NOK 513.50 per share, corresponding to DKK 332.59 per share.
For further information about Bakkafrost's share savings plan, see www.bakkafrost.com/en/investor-relations/share-information/share-savings-plan Contacts:
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 01 (mobile)
- Høgni Dahl Jakobsen, CFO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 60 (mobile)
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.