BAKKAFROST: Share Savings Plan Transaction
As a part of the share savings plan for employees in 2020, the following primary insiders have purchased Bakkafrost shares:
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO, purchased 48 shares. After the transaction, he holds 4,616,455 shares.
- Odd Eliasen, Managing Director, purchased 38 shares. After the transaction, he holds 184,256 shares.
- Høgni Dahl Jakobsen, CFO, purchased 30 shares. After the transaction, he holds 226 shares.
- Annika Frederiksberg, Board Member, purchased 13 shares. After the transaction, she holds directly and indirectly 15,972 shares.
The shares were purchased from P/F Bakkafrost on 25 May 2020. In addition to the shares sold to the primary insiders, P/F Bakkafrost sold 1,040 shares to other employees as part of the share savings plan. In total P/F Bakkafrost sold 1,169 shares and after the sale P/F Bakkafrost holds 46,016 treasury shares. The transaction was based on the closing share price on 25 May 2020, which was NOK 614.00 per share, corresponding to DKK 418,69 per share.
For further information about Bakkafrost's share savings plan, see www.bakkafrost.com/en/investor-relations/share-information/share-savings-plan
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 01 (mobile)
- Høgni Dahl Jakobsen, CFO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 60 (mobile)
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.