BAKKAFROST: Share Savings Plan Transaction
As a part of the share savings plan for employees in 2021, the following primary insiders have purchased Bakkafrost shares:
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO, purchased 75 shares. After the transaction, he holds 4,617,227 shares.
- Høgni Dahl Jakobsen, CFO, purchased 48 shares. After the transaction, he holds directly and indirectly 74,486 shares.
- Odd Eliasen, Managing Director, purchased 60 shares. After the transaction, he holds 184,840 shares.
- Annika Frederiksberg, Board Member, purchased 21 shares. After the transaction, she holds directly and indirectly 16,216 shares.
The shares were purchased from P/F Bakkafrost on 24 February 2021. In addition to the shares sold to the primary insiders, P/F Bakkafrost sold 898 shares to other employees as part of the share savings plan. In total P/F Bakkafrost sold 1,106 shares and after the sale P/F Bakkafrost holds 74,272 treasury shares. The transaction was based on a share price of NOK 722.00 per share, corresponding to DKK 527.71 per share.
For further information about Bakkafrost's share savings plan, see www.bakkafrost.com/en/investor-relations/share-information/share-savings-plan
- Regin Jacobsen, CEO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 01 (mobile)
- Høgni Dahl Jakobsen, CFO of P/F Bakkafrost: +298 23 50 60 (mobile)
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5 -12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.