INTERIM REPORT JANUARY – MARCH 2018
JANUARY – MARCH 2018 (PROFORMA)
- EBITDA before extraordinary items increased 9.9% to SEK 16.6 million (15.1), mainly reflecting improved margins in MST.
- Net sales increased slightly versus prior year at SEK 189.2 million (187.3).
- EDITDA after extraordinary items totalled SEK 15.1 million (15.1) corresponding to a margin of 8.0%.
- Operating profit totalled SEK 8.7 million, with a margin of 4.6%, including amortisation of intangible assets.
- Order backlog for MST was SEK 109 million at the end of March 2018 compared with SEK 94 million at the end of December 2017.
Press here to access full report.
Bellman Group Key performance indicators
|EBITDA before extraordinary items||16,6||15,1||63,9||62,4|
|EBITDA before extraordinary items margin, %||8,8%||8,1%||7,7%||7,5%|
|EBITDA after extraordinary items||15,1||15,1||55,1||55,1|
|EBITDA after extraordinary items margin, %||8,0%||8,1%||6,6%||6,7%|
|Operating profit (EBIT)||8,7||32,5|
|Operating margin, %||4,6%||3,9%|
|Net income for the period||3,6||18,0|
Stockholm 25 May 2018
Bellman Group AB (publ)
For further information, please contact:
CEO and Member of the Board
Tel: +46 (0) 70 669 80 28
Cell: +46 (0) 8 770 88 01
This information is information that Bellman Group AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation 596/2014. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set above, at 14.00 CET on 25 May 2018.
The Bellman Group is comprised of Bellmans Åkeri & Entreprenad AB and Grundab Entreprenad i Stockholm AB (Bellmans), who are haulage contractors, as well as of Modern Sprängteknik i Norden AB with the subsidiaries Uppländska Bergkrossnings AB, Uppländska Bergborrnings AB and Sprängarbeten i Trönödal AB (MST), who undertake blasting operations. Bellman Group AB, the Parent Company, was registered in April 2017. The principal shareholder of Bellman Group AB is Verdane Capital.