HALF-YEAR REPORT Q2 2020
Continued profitability improvement in a volatile market environment
Q2 2020 Financials (Q2 2019)
- Net sales: SEK 749m (362m)
- EBITDA: SEK 54m (9m)
- Pro-forma adjusted EBITDA: SEK 54m (40m)
Jan-Jun 2020 Financials (Jan-Jun 2019)
- Net sales: SEK 1,496m (732m)
- EBITDA: SEK 104m (56m)
- Pro-forma adjusted EBITDA: SEK 105m (124m)
Highlights Q2 2020
- Successful reallocation of volumes from European markets to Japan and China in order to mitigate effect from country lockdowns due to COVID-19
- Market price levels showing slight increases compared to Q1 2020
For further information and consolidated financial statements see the half-year report.
Anders Nilsson, CEO Bergkvist Siljan, firstname.lastname@example.org
This is information that Bergkvist-Siljan AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 14.30 CET on August 31, 2020.