Invitation to CELLINKs digital Capital Markets Day on May 12, 2021 with focus on the bioconvergence agenda
CELLINK invites investors, analysts, shareholders, and media to a digital Capital Markets Day (CMD) on Wednesday May 12, 2021 at 2-5pm (CEST).
We are the frontrunners in the evolving life science universe where we together with our customers develop game-changing solutions by combining biology and technology through our agenda for bioconvergence. CELLINK creates the future of medicine by providing technologies, products, and services for our customers to create, understand and master biology.
Please join us during our CMD and explore our bioconvergence agenda, get to know our business areas, delve into our strategy, and get introduced to our newest cutting-edge products. You will also have a chance to hear from and meet innovative team members as well as our engaged customers and collaborators.
Warm welcome – we look forward meeting you online!
Date: Wednesday May 12, 2021. CELLINK releases the interim report January-March 2021 earlier the same date, at 08:00 (CEST).
Time: 2-5pm (CEST) including two shorter breaks
Registration: online through this link or via registration online: https://www.cellink.com/investors/cellink-digital-capital-market-day/
Where: online via platform GoToWebinar
Questions: do not hesitate to email to email@example.com or contact Isabelle Ljunggren, Head of Communications, contact info below
Other: Presentations will be held in English and the slide deck will be uploaded before the CMD takes place. The presentations will be recorded and available later the same date on CELLINKs website: www.cellink.com/investors
Agenda – CELLINKs digital Capital Markets Day, May 12, 2021
- Welcome to CELLINK’s digital Capital Markets Day – Isabelle Ljunggren, Head of Communications
- Introduction to the future of medicine – Dr. Robert Langer, MIT and co-founder of Moderna. Scientific Advisor, CELLINK
- The CELLINK bioconvergence agenda, strategy and focus 2021 – Erik Gatenholm, CEO
- Financial update Q1 2021 – Gusten Danielsson, CFO
- Introduction to Biosciences – Dr. Jonas Schöndube, Business Area Manager, Biosciences
- Presentation of our newest cutting-edge product, the BIO MDX Series – Dr. Héctor Martínez, CTO and Cecilia Edebo, Managing Director, Bioprinting
- Introduction to Industrial Solutions – Dr. Holger Eickhoff, Business Area Manager, Industrial Solutions
- How we work and interact with our engaged customers – Dr. Itedale Namro Redwan, CSO, Bioprinting and Mariana Andrade, Head of customer success
- Introduction to Bioprinting – Artur Aira, Business Area Manager, Bioprinting and Cecilia Edebo, Managing Director, Bioprinting
- Q&A session moderator Ulrik Trattner, Securities Research Healthcare, Carnegie
- Thank you – Isabelle Ljunggren, Head of Communications
For more information, please contact:
Isabelle Ljunggren, Head of Communications CELLINK
Phone: +46 708-30 08 90
The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, on March 31, 2021 at 15:00 (CEST).
Founded in 2016, CELLINK is the leading bioconvergence company in the world that provides technologies, products and services to create, understand and master biology. With a focus on the application areas of bioprinting, multiomics, cell line development, and diagnostics, the company develops and markets innovative technologies that enable researchers in the life sciences to culture cells in 3D, perform high-throughput drug screening and print human tissues and organs for the medical, pharmaceutical, and cosmetic industries. CELLINK’s products are trusted by more than 1,800 laboratories, including ones at all the top 20 pharmaceutical companies, are being used in more than 65 countries, and have been cited in more than 1,600 publications. CELLINK is creating the future of medicine. CELLINK is listed on the Nasdaq the Stockholm under CLNK B. www.cellink.com/investors