Q1 Interim Report for 2017
- Revenues totalled SEK 12,730 m (8,849)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 2,149 m (888)
- The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory, totalled SEK 2,061 m (769)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 1,060 m (210)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 6.10 (2.40)
Continued good mined production and better metal prices
- The improved profit was due to better market terms and higher production levels in the copper mines.
- Stable production by the copper smelters but some disruptions at the zinc smelters.
- The net debt/equity ratio decreased during the quarter from 32% to 27%.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented via a webcast/conference call on Tuesday, 25 April at 09:30 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com.
|Contact persons for information:|
|Lennart Evrell, President & CEO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Håkan Gabrielsson, CFO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Sophie Arnius, Director Investor Relations||Tel: +46 8 610 15 23|
|+46 70 590 8072|
This information is information that Boliden AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the Director Investor Relations, at 07:45 CET on 25 April 2017.