Q3 Interim Report for 2017
- Revenues totalled SEK 11,628 m (9,733)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 1,860 m (1,529)
- The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory, totalled SEK 1,744 m (1,318)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 1,715 m (91)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 5.40 (4.15)
Extensive maintenance in Mines and production disturbances
- The operating profit, excluding revaluation of process inventory, increased to SEK 1,744 m (1,318) due to improvements in metal prices.
- Production disturbances and extensive maintenance had a negative effect on mined production.
- Grades were lower than in the previous quarter in all mining areas with the exception of Kevitsa.
- Production disturbances at the zinc smelters.
- The free cash flow totalled SEK 1,715 m (91).
- The net debt/equity ratio decreased during the quarter from 25% to 19%.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented via a webcast/conference call on Tuesday, 24 October at 09:00 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com.
|Contact persons for information:|
|Lennart Evrell, President & CEO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Håkan Gabrielsson, CFO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Sophie Arnius, Director Investor Relations||Tel: +46 8 610 15 23
+46 70 590 8072
This information is information that Boliden AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the Director Investor Relations, at 07.45 CET on 24 October 2017.