Q4 Interim Report and Year-end report for 2018
- Revenues totalled SEK 12,543 m (13,619)
- The operating profit totalled SEK 2,093 m (3,091)
- The operating profit, excluding the revaluation of process inventory, totalled SEK 2,001 m (2,912)
- Free cash flow totalled SEK 1,721 m (2,382)
- Earnings per share totalled SEK 6.82 (8.22)
Stable production, lower grades and metal prices
- Stable production in Smelters.
- Stable mined production, but with lower grades.
- The net debt/equity ratio decreased during the quarter from 10% to 5%.
- The Board of Directors proposes a payment to the shareholders of SEK 13.00 per share through:
- an ordinary dividend of SEK 8.75 (8.25) per share.
- an extra payment of SEK 4.25 (5.75) per share through automatic share redemption.
Please find enclosed the full report.
The Interim Report will be presented via a webcast/conference call on Wednesday, 13 February at 09:30 (CET). Information is available at www.boliden.com.
|Contact persons for information:|
|Mikael Staffas, President & CEO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Håkan Gabrielsson, CFO||Tel: +46 8 610 15 00|
|Olof Grenmark, Director Investor Relations||Tel: +46 70 291 57 80|
This information is information that Boliden AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of Director Investor Relations, at 07.45 CET on 13 February, 2019.