Bonava’s best ever full-year earnings
1 October–31 December 2016
- Net sales amounted to SEK 6,584 M (7,314)
- Operating profit was SEK 985 M (1,015). The operating margin was 15.0 per cent (13.9)
- Profit after financial items was SEK 918 M (939)
- Profit for the period after tax amounted to SEK 717 M (723)
- Cash flow before financing was SEK 1,428 M (2,131)
- Earnings per share were SEK 6.61 (6.67) ¹
- Return on capital employed amounted to 14.6 per cent (12.5)
- The number of housing units sold for the period was 2,717 (2,299). The number of production starts of housing units in the period was 2,682 (2,849)
1 January–31 December 2016
- Net sales amounted to SEK 13,492 M (13,070)
- Operating profit was SEK 1,562 M (1,377).
- The operating margin was 11.6 per cent (10.5)
- Profit after financial items was SEK 1,283 M (1,033)
- Profit for the period after tax amounted to SEK 1,004 M (798)
- Cash flow before financing was SEK 536 M (1,437)
- Earnings per share were SEK 9.26 (7.36) ¹
- Return on capital employed was 14.6 per cent (12.5)
- The number of housing units sold for the period was 6,233 (6,315). The number of production starts of housing units in the period was 5,832 (6,356)
- The Board of Directors proposes a dividend of SEK 3.80 per share
¹No dilution effect.
Invitation to analyst and media meeting
Joachim Hallengren, CEO and Ann-Sofi Danielsson, CFO, will present the Year-end report and the presentation will be followed by a Q&A session.
Venue: Tändstickspalatset, Västra Trädgårdsgatan 15, Stockholm, Sweden.
Time: Wednesday, January 25, 10:00–11:00 a.m. Registration and coffee served from 9:30 a.m.
Register by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at +46 737 739 845.
To participate in the teleconference and ask questions, call one of the following numbers: SE: +46 851 999 355, DE: +49 211 971 900 86, UK: +44 203 194 05 50, US: +18 552 692 605
The presentation will also be broadcast live at bonava.com/en/investor-relations, where presentation material will be available for downloading and the teleconference will be available for replay.
For more information, please contact:
Ann-Sofi Danielsson, CFO and Head of Investor Relations
Tel: +46 706 740 720
Rasmus Blomqvist, Investor relations
Tel: +46 737 739 845
Bonava is a leading residential development company in Northern Europe. Born out of NCC, Bonava has been creating homes and neighbourhoods since the 1930’s. Today Bonava has 1,400 employees and operates in Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Germany, St. Petersburg, Estonia and Latvia with sales of SEK 13 billion. Bonava’s shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
For more information about us: bonava.com
This information was prior to this release inside information and is information that Bonava AB (publ) is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08.00 CET on 25 January 2017.