Interim Report January – September 2012
”A positive product mix within ProPac and lower costs due to previously implemented restructuring programmes resulted in an improvement in the third quarter,” says Bong’s President and CEO Anders Davidsson. ”The worsening economic situation in Europe is having a negative impact on the envelope market and we will continue to actively work with cost-cutting measures to deal with this situation.”
- Net sales SEK 656 million (751)
- ProPac sales SEK 108 million (112)
- Operating profit SEK 26 million (15)
- Profit after tax SEK 7 million (1)
- Cash flow after investments SEK -68 million (3)
- Earnings per share SEK 0.39 (0.06)
- Net sales SEK 2,184 million (2,353)
- ProPac sales SEK 336 million (348)
- Operating profit SEK 38 million (57)
- Profit/loss after tax SEK -11 million (8)
- Cash flow after investments SEK -91 million (70)
- Earnings per share SEK -0.64 (0.40)
Bong is a leading provider of specialised packaging and envelope products in Europe, offering solutions for distribution and packaging of information, advertising materials and lightweight goods. Important growth areas in the Group are the ProPac packaging concept and Russia. The Group has annual sales of approximately SEK 3 billion and about 2,300 employees in 15 countries. Bong has strong market positions in the majority of key markets in Europe, and the Group sees interesting possibilities for continued expansion and development. Bong is a public limited company whose stock is quoted on the NASDAQ OMX Nordic Stock Exchange Stockholm (Small Cap).
For further information, please contact Anders Davidsson, President and CEO, Bong AB.
+46 (0)40 17 60 00 (main exchange), +46 (0)40 17 60 05 (direct line), +46 (0)70 545 70 80 (mobile).