Interim Report Q1, January-March 2019
January – March 2019
- Net sales increased to SEK 571 million (538)
- Operating profit before depreciation increased to SEK 37 million (23)
- Operating profit increased to SEK 15 million (12)
- Earnings after tax amounted to SEK 2 million (-4)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK 0.01 (-0.02)
- Cash flow after investing activities amounted to SEK 42 million (-1)
Bong is one of the leading providers of envelope products in Europe that also offers solutions for distribution and packaging of information, advertising materials and lightweight goods. Important growth areas in the Group are packaging within retail and e-commerce and the envelope market within Eastern Europe. The Group has annual sales of approximately SEK 2.2 billion and about 1,400 employees in 12 countries.
Bong has strong market positions in most of the important markets in Europe and the Group sees interesting possibilities for continued development. Bong is a public limited company and its shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (Small Cap).
For further information, please contact Kai Steigleder, CEO for Bong AB. Tel (switchboard) 46 44-20 70 00
This is information that Bong AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 12.00 CET on 16 May 2019.