Interim Report Q2, January-June 2020
April – June 2020
- Net sales decreased to SEK 399 million (507)
- Operating profit before depreciation decreased to SEK 2 million (19)
- Operating profit decreased to SEK -20 million (-3)
- Earnings after tax amounted to SEK -31 million (-16)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.15 (0.08)
- Cash flow after investing activities amounted to SEK 1 million (-11)
January – June 2020
- Net sales decreased to SEK 917 million (1,078)
- Operating profit before depreciation decreased to SEK 34 million (56)
- Operating profit decreased to SEK -15 million (12)
- Earnings after tax amounted to SEK -39 million (-14)
- Earnings per share amounted to SEK -0.18 (-0.07)
- Cash flow after investing activities amounted to SEK 15 million (30)
Bong is one of the leading providers of envelope products in Europe that also offers solutions for distribution and packaging of information, advertising materials and lightweight goods. Important growth areas in the Group are packaging within retail and e-commerce and the envelope market within Eastern Europe. The Group has annual sales of approximately SEK 2 billion and about 1,200 employees in 14 countries.
Bong has strong market positions in most of the important markets in Europe and the Group sees interesting possibilities for continued development. Bong is a public limited company and its shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (Small Cap).
For further information, please contact Kai Steigleder, CEO for Bong AB. Tel (switchboard) 46 44-20 70 00
This is information that Bong AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Markets Act. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 13:00 CET on July 15th 2020.