Brad’s Deals: Brad's Top 10 Tips for Black Friday Sales
Chicago, IL – Brad’s Deals, the leading website for shopping deals and advice, has released ten tips for getting the most out of Black Friday shopping:
- Research: start your Black Friday 2011 sale research on Thanksgiving day or earlier.
- Make a plan: identify what you want to buy, which stores have the best sales on Black Friday, and what time they open.
- Timing is everything: arrange stores by opening time from early to late.
- A fool and his money: be wary of Black Friday deals with quantity limits. If a store only has 10 items at that price, go elsewhere.
- Visualize: know where your items are in the store.
- Stay Safe: Previous Black Friday sales were honestly deadly; please don't trample or shoot anyone!
- Power of numbers: go with a team and attack separate stores or separate sections of the same store. Designate a meeting place.
- Bring a snack: only amateurs stop at the food court on Black Friday! (Or the bathroom - so go before you leave.)
- The quiet ones: don't ignore stores that don't advertise. They will have Black Friday deals too!!
- Have fun: enjoy your family, friends and deals!
Brad Wilson is the Founder & Editor-in-Chief of BradsDeals.com, a free consumer resource. Staffed by a team of expert editors and bargain-hunters, Brad’s Deals publishes daily handpicked deals and maintains a list of over 4,000 active online coupon codes and printable in-store coupons valid at over 2,000 top retailers including Target, Best Buy, Sears and Walmart. Many coupons and deals are made available exclusively to the Brad’s Deals audience by retailers.
BradsDeals.com is home to BlackFriday2011.com and CyberMonday2011.com.