Global Attention Calls for International Investment Information
Earlier and more widespread attention than anticipated for its patented diabetes device has motivated Brighter to release a summary of its investment information in English to accommodate international investors interested in the Stockholm, Sweden, based company. This enables companies and individuals in many parts of the world to become shareholders during Brighter’s initial public offering (IPO) open until September 26, 2011.
The investment summary and other company information translated into English are now available at: www.BrighterCompany.com/english
Due to the regulations of respective countries, if you reside in the USA, Canada, Australia, Japan or New Zealand you may not to take part in this investment offer.
Five good reasons to invest in Brighter
- 75 per cent of all insulin-treated diabetics want an integrated device for self-care. No player has so far offered diabetics such an all-in-one solution.
- Brighter has developed and patented the world’s first all-in-one self-care solution for diabetics that does not need to be attached to the body. The primary target group for this product series, Brighter One™, consists of 14 million diabetics in Europe and USA – a market with an annual turnover of approximately 25 billion SEK and that grows by 5-10% per year.
- The critical technical components are licensed in and already included in both FDA-approved and CE-marked products. Brighter has attained a technical “proof of concept” and carried out a detailed cost assessment for parts and production.
- Brighter is ready for production adaption and with the on-going IPO, the production of the manufacturing line is assured.
- Sales channels are ready for the Scandinavian markets thanks to cooperation with Rubin Medical – one of the largest distributors of diabetes devices in the Scandinavian markets as well as for the last two years twice appointed Gazelle company by Dagens Industri, Sweden’s leading daily financial newspaper.
The offer in summary
Rights Issue: Private placement to present shareholders and to the public
IPO issue price: SEK 3.20 per share
Minimum purchase: 1 000 shares
IPO period: August 15 – September 26, 2011
Amount of shares issued: 2 656 000
Gross issue size: MSEK 8.5
"Pre-money" valuation of the company: MSEK 32
About Brighter AB (publ)
Brighter develops and commercializes innovative solutions for diabetes self-care. It is a STING Alumni company. Financing has come from governmental and institutional investors such as ALMI, Innovationsbron, KAS Innovationsfond (a Bonnier family foundation) as well as from private investors.
During the period August 15 to September 26, there is a unique opportunity to buy shares in Brighter. After the introduction issuing, Brighter will be listed at AktieTorget. For more information: www.BrighterCompany.com.
Phone: +46 8 55 00 88 20
Fax: +46 8 55 00 88 30
Truls Sjöstedt, CEO at Brighter AB (publ)
Phone: +46 709 73 46 00