Bure increases its ownership in Carl Bro

Bure has acquired all of Sydkraft’s shares in Carl Bro, based on an option agreement. The acquired shares are equivalent to 8.3 per cent of the share capital and increases Bure’s total ownership from 57.8 per cent to 66.1 per cent of the share capital. The purchase price amounts to SEK 69.6M. After the acquisition, Bure’s book value will amount to SEK 361M. Gothenburg, 20 January 2005 Bure Equity AB (publ) For further information, please contact: Johan Burénius, Investment Manager +46 31-708 64 32, +46 705-37 76 37 Johanna Pettersson, Information Officer +46 31-708 64 49 +46 708-35 76 51 Per-Ove Jönsson, Senior Vice President Sydkraft AB +46 705-15 14 12

About Us

Bure is a long-term principal owner of operating companies. By actively developing a diversified portfolio of companies and operations, Bure’s objective is to create value and returns for its shareholders.


Documents & Links