CHR Bygga Bostäder Holding AB (publ)Interim Report January-September 2018
Numbers compared to july - septemner 2017
- Net sales declined to MSEK 21 (197)
- Operating profit amounted to MSEK -41 (9)
- Profit after tax amounted to MSEK -49 (3)
- Equity amounted to MSEK 97 (182)
- Cash and cash equivalents at the end of the period were MSEK 16 (19)
- Number of units started in production 0 (69)
- Number of units in production 209 (278)
- Number of completed units 48 (37)
Numbers compared to January-September 2017
- Net sales declined to MSEK 158 (520)
- Operating profit amounted to MSEK -71 (62)
- Profit after tax amounted to MSEK -89 (20)
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS JULY-SEPTEMBER 2018
- 48 new homes in Östersund and Växjö were completed during the third quarter.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER THE REPORT PERIOD
- The board of directors in CHR Bygga Bostäder Holding AB (publ) and its subsidiary CHR Bygga Bostäder Entrepenad AB has in conjunction with monthly financial reports for the month of October 2018 has observed reasons that each company respective equity may fall below the registered share capital. The boards in each respective company has therefore as according to aktiebolagslagen 25 kap 13 § decided to immediately start the work of creating a control balance sheet which will be auditet by the companies’ auditors.
This information is information provided by CHR Bygga Bostäder Holding AB (publ) under the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was provided by the contact person below for publication on November 23 2018 Kl 09:00.
For further information, please contact:
Jonas Åkerman, CEO
+46 76 196 55 02
Jesper Widfeldt, Head of Finance
+46 73 514 61 43
Bygga Bostäder develops, sells and produces affordable housing of high quality in standardized town houses and apartment buildings. Bygga Bostäder has a unique position being a niche player in medium sized Swedish cities with strong growth and housing demand. Bygga Bostäder controls the entire development of projects from: planning of land, construction and to move in. This combined with standardized homes results in efficient processes and reduced construction risk.