corr: INTERIM REPORT JANUARY – SEPTEMBER 2015
For the July-September period
- Net sales for the period were SEK 32.2 million (32.4).
- Operating income (EBIT) for the period was SEK 5.1 million (7.3).
- Operating margin for the period was 16 percent (22).
- Earnings after tax for the period were SEK 3.6 million (6.4).
- Earnings per share for the period, basic and diluted, were SEK 0.03 (0.05).
For the January-September period
- Net sales for the period were SEK 99.8 million (94.5).
- Operating income (EBIT) for the period was SEK 15.1 million (13.4).
- Operating margin for the period was 15 percent (14).
- Earnings after tax for the period were SEK 9.5 million (8.0).
- Earnings per share for the period, basic and diluted, were SEK 0.08 (0.06).
Significant events in the third quarter and after the balance sheet date.
- No significant events occurred in the third quarter or after the balance sheet date.
President and CEO Anders Karlsson’s comments on the third quarter 2015:
“Sales and profitability continued to increase cumulatively for the year and we are seeing an improvement in our operating margin, despite having to compare to a strong third quarter last year. For the first three quarters EBIT rose to 15 percent (14), while the corresponding figure for the third quarter was 16 percent (22). It is gratifying to see such strong performance in the U.S., where sales were up across the board for our key products. The extensive efforts we focused on the American market, initiated in 2014, are now bearing results in the form of increased sales. We now look forward with confidence to the launch of our new product QTYPE®, based on real-time PCR methodology. Our product concept was most recently presented at the end of September at the main HLA typing congress for the American market. Active sales of QTYPE® are expected to commence in early 2016.”
For more information please contact:
Allenex AB discloses the information provided herein pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and /or the Financial Instruments Trading Act. The information was submitted for publication on Nov 27, 2015, at 08.30 CET. Allenex is a life science-company that develops, manufacture, market and sell products for safer transplants of organs and bone marrow on the global market. Allenex is listed on NASDAQ OMX Stockholm Small Cap (ticker: ALNX). 55 persons are employed in the Allenex group.