Scandinavian ChemoTech AB is gearing up after a successful CE marking
After Scandinavian ChemoTech secured the CE marking last week, of the IQwave™ and TSE platform, a number of projects and preparations are now being initiated. The purpose of these is to increase market activity in the countries and regions where the restrictions have eased up and now allow us to initiate started distribution agreements and get ready for the time that follows a global opening.
The company's primary focus during the rest of the year will be to:
- Carry out the registration processes of IQwave in countries where the Company already has distributor agreements and orders
- Continue the evaluation process of new distributors
- Complete our Horizon application for new indications, this can now be strengthened by the TSE being CE marked
- Continue to conduct our clinical work and studies
- Establish collaborations with leading oncologists within our established indication areas but also within our new area; Pancreatic cancer where the CE mark has significantly strengthened our possibilities
“It becomes clearer and clearer with each passing day and each project that we follow up that the CE marking is a very big milestone for ChemoTech, its product IQwave ™ and the unique patented TSE platform. It will be very enjoyable to lead the company towards both increased sales and new innovations and raise the bar further.”- says Mohan Frick CEO
For more information, please contact:
Mohan Frick, CEO
Phone: +46 (0)10-218 93 00
Certified Adviser: Erik Penser Bank, Tel: +46 8 463 80 00, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Scandinavian ChemoTech AB (publ)
ChemoTech is a Swedish medical technology company based in Lund that has developed a patented technology platform to offer cancer patients access to a new treatment alternative, Tumour Specific Electroporation™ (TSE), available for treatment of both humans and animals. There are a large number of cancer patients whose tumours for various reasons cannot be treated by conventional methods but where TSE can be a solution. Therefore, the company continuously evaluates new opportunities and areas of application for the technology. ChemoTech's shares (CMOTEC B) are listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Stockholm and Erik Penser Bank is the company's Certified Adviser. Read more at: www.chemotech.se.