TTC PRICE WATCH – ENSURING THE RIGHT PRICE, FIRST TIME
TTC recently launched the TTC Price Watch programme, a process that will continuously monitor TTC’s fastest moving parts prices, to ensure they remain competitive.
In today's volatile market nobody knows better than you how quickly what you thought was a keen price can soon become uncompetitive.
Following feedback from customers, TTC will constantly monitor market movements on these key part numbers and address prices to ensure that you can remain competitive.
TTC are taking this same approach across a wide number of its propositions. Evidence of this was clear in TTC’s October Price review, where over 3,000 parts had their prices reduced, as well as recently announcing significant price reductions on 27 Jonesco Mudwings.
TTC are also pleased to announce even more pricing improvements. You can now receive 48% discount off the LuK List Price on all LuK CV Clutches that you buy from TTC.
Please keep a look out for the TTC Price Watch logo for further pricing information from TTC coming soon – saving you the shopping around.
TTC Editors’ notes:
- TTC is the truck and trailer component distribution arm of the Unipart Group, which employs more than 10,000 personnel worldwide and has an annual turnover of more than £1billion.
- Unipart Group is a leading full service logistics provider and consultant in operational excellence operating across a range of market sectors, including automotive, leisure, marine, manufacturing, mobile telecoms, rail, retail and technology, Unipart offers a breadth of services from third party logistics to expert consultancy.
- Established more than 30 years ago, TTC has grown to become the leading independent brand in commercial vehicle parts and accessories in the UK and gained a well-earned reputation in the UK CV parts aftermarket for product quality, personal service and excellent product availability.
- TTC offers its customers the most comprehensive catalogue in the industry with product lines for the LCV, truck, trailer and PSV sectors, all easily accessible through a network of specialist CV parts distributors to all areas in the UK and Eire.
- For more information please visit www.ttcuk.co.uk or email email@example.com
For media enquiries relating to this press release, please contact Tracey Treanor at Chicane on 01753 650 004 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org