Report from annual general meeting in Cimco Marine AB (publ)
At the annual general meeting in Cimco Marine AB (publ) on 19 April 2018 the following, amongst other things, was decided:
- The income statement and balance sheet for 2017 were adopted. The meeting resolved not to pay out dividends
for the financial year 2017. The board of directors and the CEO were discharged from
liability for the financial year 2017.
- Reelection of board members Andreas Blomdahl, Thomas Jakobsson, Luke Foster and Mats Säterberg and election
of Anders Berg and Magnus Folin as new board members. Reelection of Allan Foster as deputy member of the board.
- Anders Berg was appointed chairman of the board.
- Remuneration to the board of directors shall be in total SEK 1,050,000, of which SEK 300,000 shall be paid to the
chairman and SEK 150,000 shall be paid to each of the other members of the board.
- Reelection of Ernst & Young AB as auditor for the period until the end of the annual general meeting 2019.
- The board was authorized, up until the next annual general meeting and on one or more occasions,
to resolve on an increase of the company´s share capital by issuing new shares, warrants and/or convertibles.
The total number of shares issued under the authorization shall not exceed 20 percent
of the outstanding shares at the time of the annual general meeting 2018.
For further information, please contact:
Cecilia Anderberg, CEO, tel. +46 763-10 22 50, email@example.com
Myron Mahendra, CFO, tel. +46 763-47 59 82, firstname.lastname@example.org
Västra Hamnen Corporate Finance AB is Certified Adviser for Cimco Marine AB (publ).
Cimco Marine AB (publ) is obligated to make this information public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact persons set out above, on 19 April 2018 at 19:30.
Cimco Marine AB (publ) has, after several years of development, constructed the OXE Diesel, the world´s first diesel outboard engine in the high power segment. OXE Diesel has a unique belt driven propulsion system that allows a hydraulic multi-friction gearbox to be mounted. This means that the engine can handle significantly higher loads than a traditional outboard engine. Cimco´s OXE diesel has a horizontally mounted engine as opposed to a traditional outboard with a vertically mounted engine.