Report from Cinnober’s Annual General Meeting 2016
Cinnober Financial Technology held its annual general meeting on Wednesday 11th of May under the chairmanship of attorney at law Thomas Nygren. The meeting took the following decisions, among others.
- The income statement and balance sheet were approved for the parent company and the group.
- The Board's proposal for distribution of profits was approved, which meant dividend payment in an amount of SEK 2 per share, in total SEK 13,098,240. The record day was determined to be 13th of May 2016.
- The Board and the CEO were discharged from liability for the fiscal year 2015.
- The meeting re-elected six board members: Nils-Robert Persson, Patrik Enblad, Cecilia Lager, Peter Lenti, Staffan Persson and Helena Westin. Nils-Robert Persson was elected as chairman and Cecilia Lager was elected as deputy chairman.
- The meeting re-appointed Deloitte AB as the company's auditing firm for the period until the end of the next annual general meeting, with principal auditor Svante Forsberg.
- The meeting resolved, in accordance with the Board’s proposal, to approve the Board’s resolution to issue a maximum of 300,000 warrants for transfer to management and key individuals within the group. Each warrant entitles the holder to subscribe for one share in the company. Subscription by virtue of the warrants may take place between 31st August 2018 and 15th January 2019 at a subscription price of SEK 140 per share.
- The meeting authorized the Board to, on one or more occasions during the period until the next annual general meeting, resolve upon an issue of new shares entailing an increase in the company's share capital by a maximum of SEK 200,000. The purpose of this authorization is to create room for maneuver for financing of new business opportunities within the scope of current business operations or for extended operations such as corporate acquisitions.
The presentation made at the meeting by Veronica Augustsson, CEO of Cinnober, will be published at http://www.cinnober.com/investor-relations. The minutes of the Annual General Meeting will be published there as soon as they have been checked and attested.
For further information or discussion, please contact:
Veronica Augustsson Fredrik Backlund
CEO Head of Corporate Communications
Cinnober Financial Technology AB Cinnober Financial Technology AB
+46-(0)8-503 047 00 +46-(0)73-403 12 39
About Cinnober Financial Technology
Cinnober provides solutions and services to leading trading and clearing venues, including exchanges, clearinghouses, banks and brokers. Cinnober’s customers include the Australian Securities Exchange, BM&FBOVESPA, Dubai Gold & Commodities Exchange, Euronext, Japan Exchange Group, Johannesburg Stock Exchange, London Metal Exchange, LME Clear and Stock Exchange of Thailand. Cinnober is listed on First North in Stockholm, with Avanza as Certified Advisor. For additional information, please visit www.cinnober.com