Year-end report 2018
Gothenburg, Sweden – Collector AB (publ) (Nasdaq Stockholm: COLL)
JANUARY–DECEMBER 2018 (compared with JANUARY–DECEMBER 2017)
- Revenue increased by 20 percent, amounting to SEK 2,321 million (1,933)
- Earnings after tax (EAT) before extra provisions under IFRS 9 rose by 17 percent, amounting to SEK 602 million (517)
- Earnings after tax (EAT) increased by 10 percent, amounting to SEK 566 million (517)
- Return on equity (RoE) was 17.6 percent (18.1)
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 5.51 (5.03)
- Continued favourable growth with increased quality in the credit portfolio, SEK 26,104 million (19,507), up 34 percent
- Strong growth for all products in the Corporate segment
- Acquisition strengthens position in the Payments segment
- Good growth in private loans
- Martin Nossman appointed CEO in August 2018
THE FOURTH QUARTER OF 2018 (COMPARED WITH THE FOURTH QUARTER OF 2017)
- Revenue increased by 30 percent, amounting to SEK 690 million (530)
- Earnings after tax (EAT) before extra provisions under IFRS 9 rose by 48 percent, amounting to SEK 191 million (129)
- Earnings after tax (EAT) increased by 20 percent, amounting to SEK 154 million (129)
- Earnings per share increased to SEK 1.50 (1.26)
- C/I ratio 0.43 (0.49)
- Growth of SEK 3.0 million for the quarter, both through acquisitions and growth in the underlying business
- Good growth in the Corporate segment
- The Board of Directors proposes that no dividends be paid for the financial year 2018, which is in line with the adopted dividend policy.
Read more at https://www.collector.se/en/about-collector/investors/financial-information/
A telephone conference will be held in Swedish today, 12 February, at. 10.00 a.m. CET, at which CEO Martin Nossman and acting CFO Magnus Erkander will present the report. The presentation will be followed by an opportunity to ask questions.
To participate in the telephone conference, please dial in on +46 8 505 583 54 or +44 333 300 9269. The switchboard opens at 9.55 a.m. CET. You can follow the presentation and listen in live via https://tv.streamfabriken.com/collector-q4-2018
Prior to the presentation, the presentation materials will be available at www.collector.se where a recorded version of the presentation will also be available afterwards.
For further information:
Magnus Erkander, acting CFO and IR manager, on telephone +46 70 493 08 00 / e-mail email@example.com
This information is such information that Collector AB is obliged to publish under the EU Market Abuse Regulation and the Securities Market Act. The information was issued for publication by the above contact persons on 12 February 2018 at. 8.15 a.m. CET. Stock exchange: Ticker symbol COLL
Collector is an innovative, digital, niche bank that offers financing solutions to private and corporate customers. Within the Retail segment, the company is engaged in lending to private individuals, invoice and payments by instalments to e-commerce and retail companies, credit card services and deposits. The Corporate segment includes real estate credits, factoring and company credits directed mainly at small and medium-sized enterprises, debt collection on behalf of clients (assignment debt collection) and the acquisition of portfolios of overdue receivables. The company has offices in Gothenburg (head office), Stockholm, Helsinki and Oslo. The Group consists of the Parent Company Collector AB (publ), the wholly owned subsidiary Collector Bank AB, where the main business is conducted, Colligent Inkasso AB and Colligent Norge AS with business services and debt collection, Collector Payments AB and Collector Payments Finland Oy, in which parts of the payment solutions operations are conducted, and Collector Ventures 1 KB with investments in fintech. Collector AB (publ) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
Collector AB (publ) 556560-0797 | P.O. Box 119 14, 404 39 Gothenburg, Sweden | Switchboard +46 10-161 00 00 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org | www.collector.se