Press info - Cover4Caravans says: Name the snail and win a Kindle Fire HD
To celebrate the launch of their new Facebook mascot, caravan insurance specialists Cover4Caravans are giving everyone the chance to win an Amazon Kindle Fire HD – all people need to do is to suggest a suitable name!
You can see the fun new mascot here: facebook.com/cover4caravans.
- The competition runs from Monday 3rd December 2012 until the 31st January 2013
- Entries can be made via Facebook, Twitter or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Richard Burgess, Director at Cover4Caravans says: “Our snail mascot may look happy, but deep down is a bit sad about not having a name. We are inviting everyone – whether caravanners or not - to suggest a suitable name for our snail mascot, to keep him or her smiling!”
1. Entry to the competitions is restricted to one entry per person please
2. Multiple entries will be disqualified
3. Competitions are open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated
4. Prizes can only be sent to a valid UK address unless otherwise stated
5. The Winner will be chosen by a member of the Alan Blunden Ltd team
6. The Winner will be notified by email by 08.02.13 and will receive an Amazon Kindle Fire HD
7. The Winning Entry will be the one that suggests a name that suits our Snail! (No rude names please)
8. The Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to
9. The competition will run from 03.12.12 until 31.01.13.
Richard Burgess, MCIM, Director at Cover4Caravans, telephone: 0845 863 9558, or email: email@example.com
With roots going back to 1946, our clients can benefit from 65 years’ of experience in the caravan insurance marketplace. We are independent intermediaries and act on behalf of our clients in arranging their caravan insurances. Our service includes advising clients on their insurance needs, arranging insurance cover with insurers to meet those requirements and help with any ongoing changes that have to be made to your caravan insurance policies.