Cxense ASA - Annual report 2018
Oslo, Norway - 10 April 2019 - Cxense ASA (OSE: CXENSE) today published its annual report for 2018.
Cxense unlocks the power of data so that our clients can build personal, profitable customer relationships. Cxense’s world leading Data Management Platform (DMP) with Intelligent Personalization enables businesses to gather, analyze and act on data in real-time to increase conversion and revenue across all digital platforms.
* Execution on strategy to focus on the growing Data Management with Intelligent Personalization core business and divestment of non-core assets
* DMP and personalization offering strengthened with the acquisition of Enreach Solutions Oy and launch of Conversion Engine for subscription optimization
* New leadership team onboarded including CPO, CCO, HR and CFO
* Core DMP and Personalization offering delivered 18% revenue growth in 2018 over 2017
* Cxense signed 79 recurring revenue contracts for DMP and Personalization solutions, of which 47% with new customers and 53% as upsell to existing clients
* Significant full-year EBITDA improvement on higher gross margin and reduced cost base, partly offset by higher-than expected churn
* Strategic plan to increase customer lifetime value and drive growth launched in early 2019 and USD 10 million raised in gross proceeds from rights issue to finance growth investments
The Annual Report 2018 is attached to this notice and can be found on www.cxense.com/investors.
Cxense is an AI-powered Data Management and Intelligent Personalization platform that helps 200 leading publishers and marketers around the globe build personal, profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology organizes first party data into powerful custom segments and 1:1 user profiles before applying machine learning to understand and predict customer behavior and intent. As a result, our clients are able to deliver unique and relevant content and offers to customers in real time, driving more subscriptions, sales, and higher customer lifetime value. Our solutions process interactions from about 7,000 websites on 2 billion devices each quarter. Cxense is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange and has offices in Norway, the US, Japan, Russia, Germany, and Argentina.
Investor Relations Contact:
Jørgen Evjen, Chief Financial Officer
Mobile: +47 928 04 014